baby

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Don't Mind the Mess...






Some basic pictures of the living room, kitchen, and dinning room. We're still in the process of moving and getting things put away.

I've also included two pictures of Emily's room. These are old, she has it put together now, but I wanted to highlight her design. She picked out her colors on her own from Home Depot and then drew a picture of what she wanted it to look like and gave it to her Dad... so that's what he did!

I'm trying to include a movie image so I can do a walk through of the house. Many of the rooms are too small to get a good shot of anything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI KIDS!

I got a chuckle out of your "Rutabaga Baby" post! It said and I quote "His hair is probably recognizable now (in color and texture)"

Kelly, given your genetic history, I think that one is a little optomistic! Love the house pictures!

Love,
DD
or should it be GD (Grandpa Dearest)

OK,
Love

Pappa G!