baby

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

William's first Thanksgiving was a hit! We hosted the big party at our place and it was wonderful to have both families up for the day.

Here he is, in one of his two Thanksgiving day outfits. This is the one aunt Ashley got for him. He loved it!


This is the one that he got handed down to him from Baby Dylan!


Here is William and his grandma's. He always has so much fun with them!!



Here is William on the rocking horse Grandma Karen got for him before he was born. He can't quite go it alone yet, but he looks pretty thrilled to be on it anyway!


We had a wonderful day and it was great to see everyone! Other than Tigger & Pooh, William is thankful for Grandma Laurie, Grandma Karen, Aunt Laura & Uncle Carl, Aunt Ashley & Will's Buddy Scott, Cousin Shelly & Cousin Hope, and of course Daddy, Mommy, & Big Sister Emily!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm thankful for William too- but didn't you get a picture of him in his other Thanksgiving outfit??

Laura n Chris said...

He gets more and more cute every time I see a post!

Unknown said...

Oh, I wished I could have been there! He is so Smiley!!! Just over 3 months old, now the fun begins. I can't wait to see him in Jan. Thanks for the update!

Papa G

Kristin and Peter said...

Gosh he is a cutie! I can't wait to see him again. Will you guys be down for the family Christmas party on the 20th?