baby

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Will Babbles

William uses a very old high chair when he's at Grandma Karen's. It used to be hers and my sister and I used it too.



Here he is sitting with Auntie Ashley.


Will has a little play area at the house that he loves to play in.


Baby in da hood.


Here is William in a hat he got from his cousin Corey (Kelly's cousin - Kari & Chad's youngest).


William has started more babble talk. He loves making "Ba" sounds. Here are two videos where he laughs, makes his "Ba" sounds, and makes other sounds.





5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Bug. You're too cute.

Candace said...

I love videos! I just want to squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

He looks so different when he has a more mellow look on his face!

Love the picture in the hat!

Grandma Karen

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Kelly! It means so much to me to watch video's and see pictures of my little Grandbaby! Can't wait to see him again.

Papa G

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! This is so cool to be able to share video with us!!