baby

Friday, March 12, 2010

Will Eats & Cat Video

William is becoming a picky eater... we use many tactics such as dips to get him to eat meat these days. I put on his plate (besides the veggies and cottage cheese that he wouldn't touch), cheese burger pieces and a dip which is a mixture of ketchup and mayo. William ate the cheese burger plain and the dip by the spoonful. And when he couldn't get any more on the spoon, he rubbed his hands in the dip and licked it off...

Since Will apparently liked the dip so much, the next night I made the same dip but added cottage cheese (to make it more healthy). He ate it right up! Yes... I know it sounds gross and yes, I did try it before giving it to him. It wasn't that bad.

We also have to put peanut butter on his chicken to get him to eat that. If we could put peanut butter on it - William will eat it.




Another night at dinner, he had some pizza. I cut up small pieces from the end of one large slice. William wouldn't eat the small pieces. He grabbed for the large slice and just wanted that... fine! WHATEVER! Just eat kid!!





No wonder he's only in the 17 percentile for weight... he's too picky!! Except for masking food with dips or peanut butter... he gets what is served for dinner. This isn't a restaurant and he doesn't get to pick his meals. He eats or he doesn't. I figure when he's hungry enough - he'll even eat the veggies.




Jack Video (not overly exciting).


No comments: