New slippers!!

Will eating the batter after helping to make a cake for Daddy.

Silly Faces!
Hangin' with the doggies!

Just waking up from his nap...

Not sure he's ready for photos when he just wakes up...


Riding his bike!


Swinging

Will LOVES rocks. He collects them everywhere we go. Here he is stuffing them into the pocket on his pant leg...


At the park ~ he's quite the little monkey!


Will went to Duluth with Mommy & Grandma Karen. He had a lot of fun! He got to see the lift bridge go up and watch a big ship come through. He kept yelling at the ship, "Watch out ship, watch out!!" He thought it was going to hit the bridge... He spent a lot of time around the lake throwing rocks into it.





At a park in Duluth.


Play with the doll house at Grandma Karen's house.

Making a cake with Emily. He loves to help bake. Here he is holding the mixer on his own. It was quite funny watching his little arms bounce around trying to hold on to the mixer!

Cuddling with Auntie.

It's a long drive to the cities. Luckily William brought a book.

And took a little nap...

Riding his bike with his cool helmet from Emily!


As usual, William love to chat and has some funny things to say at times. Here are a few...
Will: "I want to go to the water park."
Mom: "Will, we can't go to the water park today."
Will: "Why? I yike to go to the water park."
Mom: "I know you do, but we can't go today."
Will: (gets quiet) "You're not listening to my words."
Mom: "What are your words, Will?"
Will: "I want to go to the water park."
Mom: "I understand that you would like to go to the water park, but we are not going to the water park today."
Will: (shouting) "MY WORDS ARE THE RULES!"
What do you even say to that!?
Will: (referring to dreams) "There are monsters in my sleep stories."
Mom: "What do they look like?"
Will: "They are orange and bwack."
Mom: "What do you do when you see monsters?"
Will: "I shoot them with a black gun and I kick them with my feet."
Mom: "When you see the monster, Mommy can help you get it."
Will: "No you tan't."
Mom: "Why?"
Will: "You're scared of the monster. Just me and Daddy can shoot the monster. We will protect you."
Interesting...
Will: "I want to go to Auntie's big wedding party."
Mom: "What are you going to wear to Auntie's big wedding party?"
Will: "A purple tie and a beautiful dress!"
We have lots of conversations about "Auntie's big wedding party."
Will went to a play date at Dylan's house this past weekend.
Will: (talking to Dylan's mom, Bri who is holding Dylan's infant sister - while pooping on the potty... of course.) "Why did you get that baby?"
Bri: "Well, there are lots of different kinds of families and our family has a baby sister."
Will: "Oh. Williams don't have baby sisters."
Mom: (holding Dylan's baby sister) "Do you like this baby, Will?"
Will: "Yes!"
Mom: "Should we take her home?"
Will: "Yes!"
Mom: "Well, I think maybe Dylan and his parents probably want to keep her here."
Will: (running off) "I'll go ask!!"
He keeps us on our toes!!

No comments:
Post a Comment