Friday, September 28, 2012
Doctor William
Just to clarify the video a bit - since it's a bit fuzzy...
William first checks Zoe's tummy and says, "It's kind of wiggly in there." Then he gets her medicine and says, "There's purple medicine. She drank all the medicine!" Then he cleans the medicine dropper with his shirt and says, "She's so slobbery in there." He checks her temperature - under her arm of course - and says, "Oh no!" when looking at the thermometer. When he checks her eyes he says, "You have blood." Then he says, "It's okay" and something about her "arm" as he puts a bandage on it. Then he calls on his phone and says, "Hello Doctor! I fixed Zoe all by myself. Okay. I'll call you later!" Then he checks her bandage and comforts her. He ends by re-checking her heart and hugging her.
Then he tries to check my tummy. He says, "What do you feel like, Mommy?" After he checks my tummy he says, "I think your tummy is like there's sand in it. I don't know how to get it out." Apparently Zoe is fine, but I'm out of luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment