

We decided to create a Blog to post baby updates and pictures. We found out today that we are having a BOY! We have the pictures to prove it. :-) He is 20 weeks and about 10 ounces. His heart rate is around 135 - 132 beats per minute which is good. He's due to arrive August 12, 2008. He's pretty active so far, in fact the ultrasound tech had difficulty getting a picture of his arm because he wouldn't hold still. We have included some pictures of his profile, his face (I think he looks like Matt), his foot, and his ... boy part (we'll keep this G-rated for some of you with heart conditions). :-)
You can click on the pictures to make them larger.

15 comments:
We are so excited for you both and the arrival of your little BOY! Sam can't wait to play with his new cousin:-)
I guess there is really no doubt that it's a boy huh? Darn... I was hoping the ultrasound was wrong and it was a girl afterall... then Scott would stop gloating.
Just kidding... except about the gloating. I get to go shopping now!!! I'm so excited!
A BOY!! Like that was a shock or something. I told you and Ashley it was a boy, but like usual you thought I was crazy. For all who read this, Ashley lost the bet and still hasn't paid up yet!!
I have decided I do not want to be called "Grandpa".... sounds to old or something. Maybe just PAPA or something. Not sure, anyone have suggestions?
So now that my vision has started to unfold, have you decided I was right and his Name should be "Colby" I think that is so cute!
COLBY JACK LINDBERG!
His nick name, as cute little children always have them.
Colby-Jack OR Cojack
Colby-Jack, or Cojack, is an orange and white marbled cheese produced from a mixture of Colby (a semi-hard cheese made from cow's milk) and Monterey Jack (a semi-hard cheese made using cows milk). The cheese has a semi-hard texture. The flavor of Colby-Jack ranges from mild and mellow, to lightly sweet, and to sharp and tangy. This cheese is very popular with Mexican dishes.
"And I am done".......
Love Daddy Dearest!
Congrats! D and I are so excited for you both! Call me anytime to talk about new Mama stuff. We love and miss you! A and D and baby j.
Congrats Kelly & Matt. How fun - a boy! ;-) Yeah. Little boys are fun. Can't wait to see you. Sarah & Ryan
Congrats!! I am sooo happy for the two of you! Drew & Logan will have some more boy cousins. Yay!!
Uncle Jim and I are soooo happy for you both. Annie just had our 2 day old grandson over for a visit, Oliver James. They are such little mircles!!!! Enjoy every second cause they grow up so fast and become teen agers!!!!!! We love ya. Keep us up to date. Love,Uncle Jim and Aunt Kath
Congrats, we are so excited for you both!! Love ya!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!! We are so happy for you two and look forward to the day we can meet baby Lindberg in person :).No pressure, but just to remind you that this is the newest male Lindberg that will carry the family name into the 21st century.If you do not have any more sons, he is the last hope to keep the name alive. It's a good name!!So teach him well,remind him of God's love everyday.We love you guys!Aunt Carla and Uncle Ken
Hi, Matt and Kelly!
Thanks for sharing the updates. I'm very happy for the two of you and I look forward to meeting your new editon. Although, it will probably be through this blog for me....
Good luck Kell on these next few months, I hope you're feeling well for the most part.
Congrats!
V in AZ
Matt and Kelly,
I am so excited for you guys you have so many fun things coming your way with the house and the little guy. Keep it updated with lots of pictures and funny stories. I really enjoy Kristin and Peters blog and am looking forward to watching your little guy grow and learn too. Congrats you guys.
Love you,
Cousin Candy
Yeah for little boys (or shall I say one little boy)! And you can clearly tell from the ultrasound he has a unit. haha Love the blog and can't wait for more updates!
Congratulations on Your Second Ultrasound! Little "Colby" is coming along GREAT! I bet "GRANDMA KAREN" is excited too! I can't wait to give him my two personalized Gifts when he is born!!!
For those of you that wonder what I got the little tike, T-SHIRTS!
The first one says:
You think I am cute, you should see my GRANDPA!
The other one:
If you think I am crabby, you should see my GRANDMA!
I just love Babies! Can't wait.
Love,
"Papa" Dearest
Crabby.....me??
It's too bad you have never had the occasion to call you when you are taking a nap!
You better hope this little guy has hair ..... or you will never hear the end of it!
SHE SPEAKS!!
OK, He will have hair.... I hope.
I just want to see Kelly's face when you pull up to the hospital on your Motorcycle! Sorry, I can not join you. I sold the Vespa! LOL
Post a Comment