Back when I was looking and feeling bloated, uncomfortable, and still pregnant - but with the added joys (and pains) of having just given birth. He was small and sweet. Here's a look back...

He's about the same... just a little bigger and a lot more active! He's learned to roll over, but only does this some times so far. He's discovered that his feet are great to play with when he's getting changed. He's discovered shadows. He loves to laugh!
Here he is, as he learned recently to hold his bottle! He doesn't do it all the time, but he's getting the hang of it.
Here are some more of his 5 month pictures!!

3 comments:
He's so cute in these pictures- he's definitely getting his own little personality! I love you bug!
Yea - but can he burp himself??
Grandma Karen
I don't know guys but this kid is way to cute!!!
Post a Comment