This past weekend Grandma Karen came up to visit. Great-Grandma Betty and Great-Uncle Greg stopped by for a visit as well. William had a great weekend with everyone!
William and Grandma Karen:
William and Great-Grandma Betty and Great-Uncle Greg:
I love that photo of Will and Grandma! I am glad to see that he changed out of his thug suit put on a tasteful sweater for company :)It looks like you had a good weekend!
I too love the picture of Will with Grandma Betty. So cute! She was just at our place last night and mentioned that she had a lot of fun visiting little Will:-)
We found out in early December 2007. It was a surprise ... to say the least. We're looking forward to the next few weeks ... months ... and years with our new baby.
We welcome you to the website and hope those more 'seasoned' than ourselves will share the wisdom. Check back periodically to see updates!
3 comments:
I love that photo of Will and Grandma! I am glad to see that he changed out of his thug suit put on a tasteful sweater for company :)It looks like you had a good weekend!
What a cute Picture of Grandma with Will. I bet it was nice to have them up there. I still want to see your house too!
I too love the picture of Will with Grandma Betty. So cute! She was just at our place last night and mentioned that she had a lot of fun visiting little Will:-)
Post a Comment