William is working on words. Most of them only Matt and I can figure out at this point. William loves to read, play with all sorts of toys, watch movies, bath time, and last but not least his favorite activity is climbing.
We have successfully stopped using the nuk. Getting rid of it was A LOT easier than I had anticipated it would be. About two days and it was over... except that's when he climbed out of the crib and figured out how to open the door to the garage... so new fun adventures took the place of the nuk...
William has been adjusting to his new bed well. He's been doing good about going to bed, but when we leave the room before he falls asleep, he gets out of bed and stands at the gate crying. We're working on it! He's transitioned from the infant room at daycare into the toddler room and sleeps on a cot there, so he's already been getting used to sleeping outside of a crib.
William has been cutting teeth on the bottom on both right and left sides, as you can see his cheeks are a little rosy.
William is a picky eater lately. He LOVES peanut butter. He'll eat just about anything if you put peanut butter on it. Otherwise he'd prefer to eat noodles, cheese, yogurt, or any kind of bread. He's a big carb fan!
New photos...
William's crabby face. We get this a lot lately.
William loves to reach for the kitties and talk to them through the gate.
William plays with one of our cats, Jersey. She loves William and he's very good with her. She'll rub up on William and dance around him. He likes to pet her, hug her, lay his head on her, and will grab her tail, but usually does not pull her tail. There was one time when he grabbed her tail and dragged her about a foot before we got to him. She didn't seem too phased by it and came right back over to him. She's never snapped at him or scratched him (and she has front claws). This is good, because the dogs are still warming up to him and the other two cats aren't big 'toddler' fans.
Here is another video of William ... just eating a cookie and doing his kiss noise after I say "I love you". He started doing this and I don't know why, but every time we say "I love you" he gives a kiss. He's also being a little bit of a ham with his goofy face toward the end... not sure where this came from either. Otherwise this video isn't that exciting.

2 comments:
awww you're getting so big baby bug! I love you!
I think he has Matt's eyes???
Grandma Karen
Post a Comment