It was actually 'warm' this past weekend so Matt took the kids sledding while I was at work. Apparently they had a blast!! It was Will's first time sledding, so I'm glad Matt got some photos!
Cake! It was really tasty too!!
Sledding
Emily said that hauling the sled up the hill was the hardest part... I would guess with a toddler on board, it would be!
Emily goes with for Will's first time down the hill. Looks like he's grinning from ear to ear. I think he might like sledding!
Wipe out!! And he still seems to like it!?
Emily get's a try!!
That looked cold!
She tries it again with a different sled...
Watch out Will!!
Now Will's turn... by himself!
Big smiles!
Losing the hat...
He starts to lay back...
Laying down in the sled... ? Matt said he kept laying down in the sled. Here Matt just snaps away as Will passes him on the hill...
That cliff is a little too close for Mommy!!!
Walking in the snow...
I think it was a fun day for William!

No comments:
Post a Comment