

Before lunch we got out one of Will's new jackets that finally fits him. He got this one from Grandpa Gary. He usually does not like getting his jacket on to go in the car. I brought out this new jacket and he was so excited! He grabbed the jacket, hugged it, and put it on right away...

First try... on backwards.

Second try...

... Success!



Here's a video. You'd have to know Grandpa Gary to get this one. William folds his arms just like his Grandpa Gary in this video.
When I shot the video I thought it was the spitting image of my Dad. Then I showed it to Matt (without telling him that's what I thought) and Matt's response... "Oh my... he looks just like your DAD!!" I then showed it to 3 of his siblings and it was confirmed. Hands down.
This is Will doing the Grandpa Gary pose while playing an alphabet game on the computer.

1 comment:
Too cute! That does look just like Grandpa Gary!
Post a Comment