baby

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cars - Long Video




Okay, so this is for Grandpa Gary, who gave William a bunch of cars and car sets for his birthday. WARNING!! This video is 9 minutes long and is fairly uneventful. Again - the sound quality is poor, so hopefully you can hear him.

Will was playing in his room. I heard a lot of loud noises, so I went to check it out and also began video recording.

During this very long footage of him just basically playing with his cars, Will sings his version of "Itsy Bitsy Spider", which he does frequently while playing. He asks me to 'fix' a car for him. Takes my phone/video recorder from me several times (he doesn't know I'm recording). Finally toward the end he finds a very small skate board and proceeds to stand on it and do 'jumps', which I found mildly entertaining.

Basically just footage of a day in the life of Will.


On a side note... William made a little candy haul at daycare on Halloween. He came home, opened up his bag of candy and laid all of it on a table. Then he pointed to each one saying, "I yike dis one... I yike dis one... " and so on. Then he put his arms in the air, started jumping up and down, and yelled, "I got Halloween!!" "I got candy!!"

Then I asked him which piece of candy was for me. He gave me one. Then I asked which one was for daddy. He gave me another. Then I asked which was for Emily. He gave me another candy. I continued this pattern for as many people as I could think of until I had all the candy and his little table was empty. He looked at his empty table, looked at the pile of candy in my hands, reached over, grabbed a piece of candy and said, "This one is for William!"

It was cute that he was willing to share so well! I had a video of this that ended up not recording... ;(

No comments: