He loves to laugh and smiles all the time. He seems to really like when we go out places. He likes to see new things and loves faces. He loves watching the cats and reaching for them if they are near by. We have a 'feel & learn' book, with pictures of animals and patches fur to feel on each page. He's gotten the concept so well, that he will now reach and feel the pages on other books we read.
He eats rice cereal, oatmeal, and lots of different fruits and veggies. He seems to like pears, sweet potatoes, and green beans the best. Matt has pureed fruits and veggies for Will and we have about a months supply (if not more), so we don't have to buy the expensive already made baby food. He's a really good eater! I'm anxious to see how much he weighs at his next doctors appointment.
He sleeps from about 8pm to 6am, waking usually only once around 2am. It takes several attempts at giving him his nuk and leaving for a bit and letting him cry. That's the tough part. We hope this is a phase and he will soon sleep through this early morning wake up. He's also discovered that he prefers to sleep on his tummy. GASP!! We have always put him to sleep on his back as a SIDS preventative. However, recently we've discovered that when we check on him, he's on his tummy. We've tried flipping him back over - but he always rolls back to his tummy.
Here is William in his 'new ride' that Grandma Karen got him for her house. We are there every week, so she thought he should have something there.
Here is William in his new shirt. Gee... I wonder who got him this??
Here is William's latest 'trick'. He likes to mimic Daddy... here they are making farting noises.... (you may have to turn up the sound when William does his)
William has actually been practicing different noises or sounds. I think it's just another step toward word formation.

3 comments:
I love his little shirt :) I think he likes it too. I also love that video- Scott and I just watched it. Scott says he is very proud of him. Matt is now his hero for teaching his baby to make farting noises.
I am so glad that we have Dad's to teach our kids the finer things in life!
Grandma Karen
What a little boy! Love the shirt!
Post a Comment