baby

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Here are some pictures that I have been wanting to put up. Sorry for the delay in postings. It's been a bit busy around here...


Here is William and his Grandma Laurie. She came to stay with him a few weekends ago while Matt and I were working.

Daddy & Grandma Laurie went shopping... and look what Grandma Laurie got for William!! He was pretty excited. He used to have a swing, but it stopped working (yes - we checked the batteries).


Here is William in his new shoes!! Robeez!! William loves them!! He got them for Christmas from his Great-Pa Joe, Great-Grandma Joanie, and her sister Cheech. These new soft-soled shoes are great as Will loves to stand (with help of course!)




Here are some photos of "A day in the life" of a busy baby. He loves to sit in his bumbo and play with his toys. Some of the toys came with his high chair tray, which we don't use use with his high chair currently, so he just plays on the floor with them for now.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! I've been waiting for a post. Kiss the bug for me. :)

Candace said...

I love the new shoes and the new ride you are really up with the times! Love you! Cousin Candy

Unknown said...

I agree, I have checked several times for updates! Ashley don't call him Bug.... You know how nick names stick! LOL

What a cutie pie.... now their is a really lame nick name! Well, for a boy anyway!!

Pappa G