Pictures of Will's first Viking's game! Okay.. it was only on TV, but still - his first game! He was very excited and only slept through 99% of it!! However, the 1% he did watch - he seemed thrilled!
We found out in early December 2007. It was a surprise ... to say the least. We're looking forward to the next few weeks ... months ... and years with our new baby.
We welcome you to the website and hope those more 'seasoned' than ourselves will share the wisdom. Check back periodically to see updates!
6 comments:
How did Will handle the loss, poor thing watched a losing game for his first
:-)
Matt looks real cute in that sweatshirt.
It's good William slept thru the game! Hope to see his eyes open when you are down here this week.
Mom
I love these blogs cause even from this far away I can watch him grow up. I hope you guys are having fun! Can't wait to meet him. Take care guys!
Candace
He's so hanson in that outfit....even if I didn't get him that one!! ha ha
im so glad to see a new young fan.Go vikings
Post a Comment