baby

Monday, September 22, 2008

William Sings

Matt always talks and sings to him. We found out William likes to sing too!! At least he likes to mimic his Dad. Matt would make the same noise (that you'll hear first on the video) and eventually William would do it back!! It was so hilarious! He did this several times, so we got the video to record it.

First you'll hear Matt making the noise and then William gets kind of excited (flailing his arms around) and then makes the same noise.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now all you need to do is teach him Puff the Magic Dragon and he'll be just like his Mom!!!

What a cutie!! but then I might be prejudiced?

Mom

Unknown said...

OMG!! Karen, know they are teaching the kid to scream!

New parents, you gotta love them. Well, I guess this is better then pickle juice and faces.

I can't wait to see him!

Pappa G

Ashley said...

You two are mean.

Will is too cute- I love him, and his little dino outfit. He must be learning to "roar"

Auntie Scooter

Kristin and Peter said...

That is adorable! What a cutie you have:-)

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!

Love Bri

Candace said...

Ahhhh too cute. I want to meet him!

Cousin Candy