Grandma Karen said that I didn't have many 'William & Mommy' pictures... so we took some! I generally have the camera, so I'm not usually in any of his pictures.
William & Mommy at Grandma Karen's house (9/11 - William 3 weeks):
William & Mommy at bed time (9/12):
I had to throw this in. In a previous blog I mentioned William's 'friend' duck. Here is William and duck. He LOVES to stare at duck! (9/13)
We found out in early December 2007. It was a surprise ... to say the least. We're looking forward to the next few weeks ... months ... and years with our new baby.
We welcome you to the website and hope those more 'seasoned' than ourselves will share the wisdom. Check back periodically to see updates!
3 comments:
I think he just likes to stare and you conveniently place the duck in front of him. Just kidding- I miss him already!!
I love the one of you reading him a book. So cute!
Nice to see he has a MOM!!
Grandma Karen.......that sounds kind of scary!
Mom
Post a Comment