He finally met his big sister Emily this weekend!! Here are some pictures of them:


He also rolled to his side while sleeping for the first time today. Although Matt says it's only half way to rolling on to his side, I think it counts. What do you think?

He's a pretty sweet baby. Still eating, sleeping, and pooping a lot. He doesn't do much else. When he's awake (which he apparently prefers the late night and early morning hours to do), he's really alert and loves to look at faces. He also likes to look at his 'friends' duck and a orange square face toy. We have one on the changing table to distract him (he doesn't like being cold and so changing can throw him into a crying fit). The other is in his crib, so sometimes we lay him in there and watch him stare at the duck (I know - pretty exciting times).
He really only goes in his crib for dressing, swaddling, or 'duck' time. Other than that, he's still in his bassinet in our room. We're thinking it won't be long before we'll have to make a change though. He's getting big!

2 comments:
AWWWW He's sooo cute!! I wish I could be there. I'm glad he met Big Sister Emily!
He is obviously my nephew- the duck obsession proves it.
Love You All!!!
I love your baby blog site! It is so fun to see pictures and read about all the fun things you guys are doing.Will is so cute!!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your lives!
Love you!
Great Auntie Carla and Uncle Ken
(Heavy emphasis on the GREAT :)HA!
Post a Comment