I'm 23 weeks now. The weekly emails from 'BabyCenter.com' state that he's the weight of a large mango. We had another doctor appointment today. He's quite the little mover, but they were able to get a heart rate reading in the 140's. (normal range is 120 - 170)
He is quite active. He seems to be less active in the car or when I'm moving around a lot. Hopefully he'll be a good 'car sleeper'. He is definitely more active if I am sitting and slouching forward. Apparently I'm cramping his space and he let's me know that he doesn't like it. When I sit back and up straight, he stops kicking so much. I'm wondering how this will go when he REALLY has no space...
*Knock on wood* I've been feeling pretty good for the most part. Not too many problems or issues. The only 'major' issues: my pants don't fit and I have a chronic stuffy nose. I think I'll survive. Our next appointment in the cities is to check my glucose levels for gestational diabetes. Fun. Drink stuff & sit for an hour. Good thing I have summer class reading to catch up on! Then we have our first appointment up north scheduled at the end of May.
On the home front ... I'll include some pictures of the house, as people have been asking for some updated photos. We are all moved in, but a lot of things are still in boxes. Matt has been working 55+ hours per week at Craigun's Resort on Gull Lake. He's their new Dinning Room Manager. He seems to like it. In his spare time he's been working on finishing closets and unpacking boxes. As for me, my job ends May 1st, practicum at Cambridge ends June 1st, summer classes end July 1st. I'll be up north full time in July!

3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you are 23 weeks already! It's going by so fast! Glad to hear you are moved in up north. We can't wait to see the new place:-)
Matt and Kelly,
Thanks for the UP date! Daddy Dearest sent out a little package for you Kelly! Remember the old song I sang to you when you were about 3 or 4?
"Old Daddy Hubbard went to the cupboard to get his little daughter a dress, when he got there the cupboard was bare and so was his daughter, I guess! YOU loves that song, I remember Ashley hated it! LOL
Well, DD is sending you a couple of 2X Polo Shirts!!! I was going to put in a flask for Matt, to help him through your "Moody Moments" then I realized I only had 4 oz ones left. NOT big enough!!
Love
Dad Dearest
Oh great! Now you will have a shirt to go with the XXL pants Matt bought ;)
boys...
Post a Comment