



Gotcha! You thought it was going to be pictures of a wild night on the town... nope. We don't do that anymore.
Matt has been a great sport and has been making huge sacrifices to keep up with me. He didn't want me to feel alone in the weight gain, so he's doing his best to keep up. Not working construction and boxes of Girl Scout cookies have helped.
I (again) forgot to take the camera up north to get some last house pictures... I'm still going to do that! I'll try again this weekend.
Not much is new since the last post, with regard to little William (or as Papa Gary likes to call him... CoJack). He's still active as ever. The one thing I keep forgetting about is my round ligaments... but I'm quickly reminded when I stand up fast or sneeze really hard. WOW! That hurts... I have to make a conscious effort to stand up slowly and the added forgetfulness of pregnancy doesn't help much.
More to come... (and hopefully along with some pictures of the house!)

3 comments:
Cute... although the pictures of Matt are a little disturbing... :) Love you both!
Matt and Kelly,
I can't believe how PG you are Kelly!! I didn't think you were even showing much, goes to show you how little I know. Little Co-Jack is doing extremely well! Now if Matt would move over and let you eat, it would be nice! I bet it is just a feeding frenzy at your house these days.
Oh, Matt, I see you traded that six pack in for a KEG! LOL
It will be nice to stand next to you in pictures, I will be the skinny one!!
Papa G
You look beautiful Kel! I'm glad you are taking lots of pregnant pics - you'll love looking at them later -)
Post a Comment