I was going to post more pictures of our house, as promised. I even brought the camera up north with me! This is an important point, in light of the fact that I generally forget most things these days. Apparently another 'fun' aspect of pregnancy is forgetfulness. This has probably been the most trying part of pregnancy for me. Being spacey while in grad school is not generally recommended. Long story... short ~ forgot to take the pictures of the house. I'll try again this weekend.
Matt & I registered this weekend for Baby Lindberg. It is a little challenging, with his work schedule to find a time when we both can go. When registering for some items (high chair, swing, bouncer, etc.) Matt would critique each display item, seeing how they worked, looking at the durability, the ease of use, etc. At the end of the day, we still aren't sure we've selected the 'right' things.
Therefore - any feedback people have about items to register for is greatly appreciated. I have been concerned about the problems with BPA in plastics and therefore have been looking for BPA free products. Who knows if this is a real serious concern or just another thing that may or may not be harmful. Once the 'worries' set in over a child ... do they ever go away?? I'm going to assume not - with the way my Mom still texts me to tell me to be careful driving in bad weather.
The baby is still very active especially considering there are a lot of movements I can't feel. Other than the forgetfulness & lovely weight gain... I have been blessed with few problems thus far! (everyone knock on wood...)

2 comments:
Mom doesn't call to warn me about bad weather :( I feel unloved.
As for BPA... we turned out fine right?
It's okay - you can lose your mind, you have a good excuse and we all still love you!
Love these updates and learning about Baby Lindberg!
Post a Comment