This is a generational picture of Will's Great-Grandpa, Grandpa, and Dad.
Even though my sister is a Mary Kay consultant... I was way too into this new little guy to care about make-up. But when I see the pictures... kind of wished I had cared a little bit!! :-)
The proud Grandma's! My Mom, Karen on the left and Matt's Mom, Laurie on the right.
We went to the hospital Monday 8/18 at 4pm... 40 hours later... we have a baby! It was a long couple of days. We finally went home Friday.
To all of those who have been so supportive, calling, emailing, giving us so many well wishes and congratulations - we really appreciate it!! I will try to return calls and emails as I'm able. We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people sharing this special time with us.
All our love,
Matthew, Kelly, & William

3 comments:
Congrats to you both. What a handsome little boy. I cant wait to meet him. Call or e-mail when the new baby fog calms down. Tina
Congrats Kelly & Matt. He is a VERY adorable baby. And, I'm guessing, he was worth the wait. I can't wait to meet him!
He's seriously the cutest baby in the whole world! I love this little guy!!!
Post a Comment